SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD
Hey bookworms! I am very excited to say I was nominated by Read&Survive for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. I feel very humbled being a new blogger I was completely in shock that my little blog got nominated to do this. I hope you enjoy my answers, questions, and if I tag you and you’ve already been tagged just consider it as I really love your blog! So here are the rules and the post bookworms!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten people
Read & Survive’s questions:
1. If you were a character in a book, what kind of a book would it be? Who are you? How would the book end?
It’s a bit funny to be asked this because I’m writing something currently for my creative writing class (before the class starts) reworking a character I very much consider an alter ego of myself. The reworking of her character is she was born to be an experiment to place the soul of the original version of herself along with the rest of her siblings. It is a bit of a story about reincarnation and being on the run from her “creators” that would love to use her for the wrong reasons. When I am creating a character they are often active, on the run, fighting, and doing physical feat that I can’t do. The book ends with taking control and not being the soldier she was created for, bringing down the “creators”, reawakening herself, and finding the others like her. Books give us the power to be people we cannot normally be. They free us of our physical limits. In writing and reading my CP does not hold me back.
2. Do you only read books or do you also read comics, manga, magazines, newspapers? Which ones?
I read manga when I have the money as well as graphic novels. The ones I have been read lately are 3 of the Sailor Moon manga which I find really interesting because it definitely has different plot twists from the anime. As I’ve said in my Top Ten of 2014 I am really into the graphic novel series Saga. I also read Cosmo from time to time because I get a month subscription on my nook.
3. What was most memorable experience for you in 2014?
My 2 most memorable experiences of 2014 were having my boyfriend here for my birthday. 2. Going to Vancouver, Canada with my best friend to visit my bf. Experiencing and falling in love with the creativity of the city! I was also very happy and nervous to meet his family in person.
Examples of said creativity the Shutdown a street and there was chalk murals and a street artist!
4.What are your hobbies?
I love to read; write whether it’s roleplaying, poems, short quotes, or stories (My goal for 2015 is to finish writing a story); I love going to or watching movies. I do like video games such as Sims or any roleplay or time management games. I am a pretty laid back person and have too much of a short attention span for crafts.
5.What’s your favorite animal (mythological creatures are absolutely counted in)? Why?
I have always loved wolves and from that as well came a love of werewolves. Their sense of loyalty and the pack mentality when it comes to protecting the ones you love and what’s yours. Their strength, speed, and even their singing and how they use it to work together. My favorite thing about them though is the fact that they mate for life. They know when they have found their one.
6.What country are you from?
USA but hoping one day to see the world!
7. What do you want to do in 2015?
Here is my long list of goals:1.Graduate from University 2. Get a job (my life has been mostly focused on school, so no work experience) 3. Try and write 15 reviews 4. Meet another blogger in person/ Become friends with more bloggers 5. As mentioned above finish writing a story. 6. Go on 2 vacations 7. Read 72 books as well as read more adult fiction and a biography
8.Your book boyfriends? Crushes? Why them?
My Answers in Order:
1. Adrian from the Vampire Academy series his eyes physically as well as his attitude. He is weighed down by a lot, but he never let’s it show.
2. Kishan from the Tigers Curse series he is slightly cocky, but he is playful and fun. Just the description of him in the book! can you say yummy?
3. Ren Laroche from the Nightshade Series just how sure he is of himself and how he feels for Calla
9.Do you have some songs you listen to when you read? What about songs that match that book?
Yea if I am in bed reading it’s Disney music on pandora because it keeps me up. If I’m out and about it’s usually what’s on my mp3. I will change the songs on the second option if I feel it does not fit what I am reading.
10. Who’s your favorite villain?
Captain Hook from Peter Pan and any adaption really!
My Questions to my nominees:
- Do you remember what age or grade you fell in love with reading? If so what age or grade?
- What was your first favorite book? (Besides Harry Potter because we all know JK Rowling is for most readers our queen!)
- Do you read one book at a time, or are you a book polygamist?
- What does your reading environment have to be like? EX: Quiet or background noise required
- Any show addictions?
- Do you collect anything?
- E-Readers or paper books?
- What is your dream city to live in?
- What author would you love to spend a day with dead or alive?
- What book has recently have lifted you out of a bad mood?
- The Paige Turner Blog
- She Reads She Blogs
- Girl in the Pages
- Heir of Ravenclaw
- April’s BookWorld (Also one my favorite youtubers)
- PriceIsWong (Also one of my favorite youtubers)
- 52 Letters in the Alphabet
- A Page of Heaven
- Bookmark Lit
- Book Revels
Those are my questions fellow bookworms hope you enjoyed this post! I am really am going to try to be a more active blogger this year now that I can post freely, so there should be a new post soon!