Hey Bookworms! Hope you guys are having a good V-Day Weekend! Whether it’s out with loved ones or loving your books! So, I know this is a day late, but we ended up celebrating my little cousin’s birthday a bit last minute on Valentine’s Day, but I love how he gets excited to watch movies with me, so it made my day much better. It is Valentine’s weekend so I thought I would post my 14 favorite couples (since I had planned to post it on Valentine’s Day, which is the 14th). Now so as to not spoil some of these couples which are in a love triangle some of these are the ones I wanted together, but I won’t be clarifying which is which! This list will include books and shows because the key word is (sadly) fictional these are the couples I love and root for!
1. Sydney and Adrian from the Bloodline Series seriously they are a couple I have been behind since day one! No matter what someone struggles with if your love is strong enough you can make it through.
2. Ian O’Shea and Wanderer from The Host by Stephenie Meyer show that you can truly love someone no matter their differences. You see the difference and love them for it which gave me hope.
3. Kishan and Kelsey the Tiger’s Curse series by Colleen Houck I don’t know I love the friendship and Kishan is just plain yummy! You can fall in love with the one you didn’t expect to and better yet he will always be your best friend to make you laugh and smile.
4. Calla and Ren from the Nightshade series By Andrea Cremer proving that finding wild hot chemistry and finding your alpha does exist.
5.Percy and Annabeth from the Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series by Rick Riordan proves that even if they drive you crazy you can grow to love them.
6. Vivian and Gabriel from Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause proves that if you quit trying to be something you are not love can be right under your nose
7. Elena and Clayton from Bitten by Kelley Armstrong either in the book or show their story shows me that love will prevail even when you fight it and to look through their eyes and heart to find that they may be doing something out of love
8. America and Maxon from The Selection Series by Kiera Cass that real love is never the easiest, but it will find a way to win.
9. Emma and Dexter from One Day by David Nicholls it proves even though things may not fall into place when we want it to, but if it’s meant to be it will happen. This is absolutely one of my favorite books and movies!
Next 2 Same Book
10. Celia and Marco from The Night Circus proving you can’t fight fate even if you are fighting for your lives.
11. Poppet and Bailey also from The Night Circus they prove to me that true love can exist when your young.
12. Ashley and Spencer from my favorite show in my teen years South of Nowhere shows that love really knows no gender
13. Emma and Hook from Once Upon a Time another addiction proves that someone can change for the better for love
14. Rory Gilmore and her books from The Gilmore Girls show! Proving that you don’t need someone to make you happy you can be your own deciding factor future and don’t let anyone force you to take a leap before you are ready.
Extra: 9&10 and Rose from Doctor Who just couldn’t resist showing my whovian side!
(Last few pics found on google)
So there are my fictional love inspirations these are the ones that make me keep believing in love when I hit rocks in my own relationship. It doesn’t make me love my love life or the boy I love less, but since my examples in love familiar wise I have always looked to fiction to help me deal with the difficult sides. So Bookworms who are your favorite couples? Did I intrigue any of your bookworms to trying these shows or books? Have you seen any of these shows? Feel free to share below!