Hey Bookworms! I am happy, grateful, and excited to say I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Sherlockianbooklover and BookBuni! She gave good questions, so I’m hoping I am able to give you all good answers! So first I will give you the rules before I get started!
Here’s how it works:
Answer the eleven questions that were asked by the blogger(s) who nominated you
Nominate 11 bloggers (if you can) that have less than 200 followers
Leave them a comment in one of their posts stating that they have been nominated
Ask them 11 questions
Then the cycle goes on again
1.What is your Hogwarts house?
My Hogwarts house at least the one I was placed in was Hufflepuff although personally I think I’d fit better into Ravenclaw. Although I am not the best at every subject, the ones I am interested in I excel at or at least work my butt off to!
- Who is your auto-buy author?
My number one and really my only auto-buy author is Kelley Armstrong! I love her books and want them all. I need to finish buying the Women of the Otherworld series as well as buy The Darkest Powers Trilogy. Her world building and characters are amazing. I try to learn about writing from each one I read. I also want to get the collections she’s apart of too. I seriously do adore her! I have a hard time reading an author’s other series because I get, so attached to the first series I read that I get scared that the next won’t live up to expectations. That or I can’t get over the feels!
- If you had to sell your books, in order to buy food and clothes etc, which one would be hardest to say goodbye to?
Honestly is it horrible to say I’d rather starve? If it was life or death though it would be any of my signed copies from authors. They mean a lot to me because they are my role models and my rock stars!
- Dogs or cats?
Honestly I pick both. I know that’s cheating a bit. I have always been a huge animal person my voice changes octaves when seeing either, but right now I really miss having a kitty. Right now I currently only have our blonde chihuahua Sophie who I named after my favorite book character in Howl’s Moving Castle by
- Which Bennett sister (Pride and Prejudice) would you say you were most like?
I am a mix between Jane and Lizzie I can be quiet and gentle but I also am well read and can possess a sharp tongue.
- Doctor Who or Sherlock?
Doctor Who all the way my favorite Doctor is 10 and Rose is my favorite companion!
- What is your most anticipated read for May?
(Changed the month since I haven’t been able to finish this post until now)
The Heir by Kiera Cass
- What’s your favourite colour?
Purple if you can’t tell from my blog and banner, and second place goes to red whether it’s dying my hair that color or wearing it.
- Do you have any fears?
If this means phobias because fear is really general: I have a phobia of needles, surgery (so you won’t catch me watching any medical show except Red Band Society I closed my eyes because it was cute), natural disasters, and sometimes heights it’s more the falling aspect than the height itself
- What would you title your debut novel and what would it be about?
Her Unwritten Story although this is a working title it would be about the rebirth of my wolf characters not gonna go further than saying: shifters, experiments, shadow wolves, and reincarnation working on it now.
- If you learn another language, real or fictional, what would it be?
French for sure, and I would want to learn to speak to animals
Questions From BookBuni!
- Do you prefer hardcovers, paperbacks, or e-books? And which is your least favorite?
I prefer E-Books because they are easy to carry on my nook since I’m not suppose to carry a lot of weight. My least favorite is paper back because my hands wear at them the easiest.
2.If you could live one day in the life of a fictional character, who would you chose?
Serena Van Der Woodsen if I chose a contemporary book or Elena Michaels if I wanted to able to shift and then I get the oh so yummy Clay Danvers. This is funny because I want more brunettes in stories, but these two have lives I could picture myself enjoying living. (Sorry if that sentence was grammatically wrong)
3.What book/series would you like to see be turned into a movie or television series?
The Night Circus I would adore to see it as a movie the cinematography would be amazing, and I want to see my favorite characters brought to life.
4.Would you rather travel into the future or the past?
It would depend if I would be physically I would be able bodied I would choose the 20’s if not I would choose the future to help in some way
5. Do you have a favorite genre of books? If so, which genre?
Paranormal is my favorite by far hands down
6.What is your favorite TV show?
No longer on Air:
7. What “trend” in books is your least favorite/do you find most annoying? For example, love triangles, dystopian societies, vampires, etc.?
The overly pure virgin: Just because girls are virgins doesn’t mean they can’t be on birth control or are unaware of how it feels to be awakened, or they’re not curious about sex
8. What are your top 5 books?
Just going to include covers because I have spoken of them a lot lately:
Hard choices to make between the ones I’ve listed, but have done I have read most recently although 4 is the exception, but I plan to reread it as soon as school is out
9.You obviously love books. Do you want to be a writer?
Yes books have always provided comfort for me and an escape when life hasn’t been easy since the age of 6 I’ve wanted to do the same for others
10. What are the 3 types of characters you need in a book for it to be entertaining to you?
1. Sarcastic artist
2. A good best friend
3. A strong female character I don’t like a girl that can defend herself
11.What is the saddest book you’ve ever read?
Hmm I tend to avoid sad topics and haven’t cried in a while but I would consider this one cathartic feeling the same as the character can make it sad:
1. What book genre would you like to check into that you normally never read?
2. What book character would you like to hang out with if you were having a bad day?
3. What classic would you like to read or if you don’t know any which classic author would you like to read?
4. What book do you think young reader should read to bring forth a hunger to devour books?
5. Which animal do you think would be your daemon (see the golden compass book or movie summary if you have never read the book)
6. For the people who wish to be authors: If you could be apprenticed by your favorite author who would it be and why (which skill could they help you learn)? For book lovers in general: Which of your favorite authors would you love to spend the day with and what would you plan on doing?
7. What book do you like, but seems to get not the best reviews either in the blogging world or good reads?
8. Which book has inspired you to go or want to go to a different place/ or country and why?
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. Book genre you crave lately?
11. What is your tip to beat a reading slump?
(And sorry if you’ve already been tagged haven’t been keeping track of these very well. Hope you like my questions, and if you’ve already you already been nominated feel free to try my questions for fun. I’m just curious and don’t forget to tag me to feed my curiosity for your answers)
1. Reckless Indulgence of the Written Word
2. The Paige-Turner
4. By Hook or By Book
5. The Darling Reads
6. Fairen Reads
8. A Bookie and Foodie
11.A Fangirl’s Opinion
There it is bookworms hope you enjoyed my answers and the few pictures I posted. Do you share some of my favorites? Comment down below what you thought please. I will have a book discussion soon on my suggestion to cure a reading slump! Have a good night bookworms! =)