Hey bookworms! I had, so much fun in my last readathon I thought I’d participate in two others! Now these two kind of interweave, but it gives me a reason to break from one TBR if I get bored with a book. The first one is called the: TBR Takedown Readathon and it was created by the youtuber Leaning Lights and takes place from the 1st to the 7th! Here is the video:
1. A book that’s been on your TBR shelf over a year! 2. An unread sequel sitting on your TBR shelf. 3. A first book in a series on your TBR shelf. 4. An “out of your comfort zone” book on le TBR shelf! 5. A book from your most recent book haul!
So with these challenges in mind here is what my TBR is going to be with a goal of 5 books in order of the challenge!
1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Honestly I don’t know how long this has been on my TBR but I can say it’s been near, at, or over a year. Yeah I have a really bad memory, but I really want to read it!
2. Echoes of Us by Kat Zhang
This isn’t a sequel, but it is the last book in a series, so I hope it counts! I really want to finish this series.
3. Sandry’s Book by Tamora Pierce
I read this book on a school trip in middle school and ended up losing my copy, so I never got to finish this series! I really want to try again. Honestly Tamora Pierce can do no wrong.
4. Black Iris by Leah Raeder
I was excited when I bought this book because it was a new adult with girls in love. Something that is rare in New Adult, but then I saw the other listing of Genre. Thriller and I am a huge scaredy cat that even thrillers make me whimper. So I am going to leave my comfort zone and try.
5. Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
Genies yes please! This was in my last official haul, so I hope it was worth the buy.
The second being the Good Tales Book Tours Readathon! This one takes place from the 4th-6th it’s theme is Endless Possibilities! That being said the goal for the two days is to read as much as you can!
Good Tales TBR
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling
3. Enthralled by Kelley Armstrong and More
So bookworms those are my TBR’s for these two readathons! I will also be reading the books I didn’t finish before the month was up, so just hoping to get a lot of reading done! I hope they will be as much fun as the last was. I really loved the interaction on Twitter. Let me know if your participating in either of these and what your tbr/tbrs is/are in the comments below. Have you read any of these? Let me know which one you think I should start first? Happy reading and good luck if you are participating! =)