Hey Bookworms! It’s me again! Look I made it to day 3! I am a bit proud of myself! Any who how is your day? Currently I am having a Gerard Butler movie marathon as I blog today. Currently finishing up my favorite one and also my favorite movie ever PS I Love You. This post isn’t about movies though this is about books! So I will get started. (Here are Day’s 1 & 2 if you haven’t read them and are curious to see)
Day 3: Favorite Series
The Tiger’s Curse Series by Colleen Houck
Now if you have been following this blog for a while you’ve seen me mention this series before. Honestly this question was a struggle to decide because I have about 6 favorite series, but I chose this one for tomorrow’s question. This one is a series that I have a distinct favorite book in.
Honestly I adore this series, but if you DON’T like love triangles it is not for you, but if you DO LOVE hot indian princes from a different time this is for you.
Reasons I Love This Series
1. The mythology: within it and how it is woven in
2. Fairy-Tale Retelling (Possibly?): The Author has mentioned it was inspired by Beauty and the Beast
3.. The Setting: Asia is somewhere I’ve always wanted to go and never had the money to do so. Why books were created
4. The Love Triangle: I love a good love triangle if it makes sense for the story and both interests stand a chance
6. HOT INDIAN PRINCES
7. My Number one Book Boyfriend
8. Strong Female Character who is more than willing to fight to protect the people she has grown to love
9. Characters I’ve grown to love
10. The Quest and Prophecy
11. A really Wicked Villian: Lokesh
Reasons it is Currently Upsetting Me:
1. THE 5th Book Currently Has NO Release Date
I could mention the other reason it upsets me, but I don’t want to spoil anyone who hasn’t read it! That is all I have to say for this post! I hope my reasons were good enough to at least intrigue you! Now I’m gonna watch Chasing Mavericks before I work on my 2nd post for today! I will leave a trailer for the movie down below just for fun =) Happy reading!