Hey bookworms! It’s the weekend! I thought I would do a Friday Reads to let you all know what I plan to read/finish reading this weekend. I’ll start with what I am going to finish reading and end with books I plan on starting. The last 4 are options I am debating between. This is a quick post so I’m sorry I don’t put descriptions on all, but hope you enjoy! =)
1. Echoes of Us by Khat Zhang
I’m a little more than halfway through and I really want to finish this tonight even though I don’t want it to end. I need to see what happens to these characters.
2. Princess in Waiting by Meg Cabot
I plan to finish this audiobook today as well. The new narrator isn’t my favorite, but I do want to finish these book in audiobook because it is a good way to fight my slump
3. Pandemonium by Chris Wooding and Cassandra Diaz
I received this from my Book BFF The Paige-Turner and I have read a few pages I love the art work. So I want to get this done tomorrow. I will do a haul for the books as soon as I have a banner =)
4. Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
A library book and a reread for me and I want to find comfort in this series once more =)
5. Ms Marvel Volume 2: Generation Why by G. Willow Wilson (Author), Jacob Wyatt (Illustrator), Adrian Alphona (Illustrator)
6. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
I do not plan to finish this, but I do plan on listening to a few chapters this weekend. Hopefully get a bit of it done to catch up to Paige or at least not be as far behind.
7. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
8. Hot Blooded by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié
9. Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Another book I don’t plan to finish, but I do want to get a bit of this done
10. There’s No Place Like Here by Cecelia Ahern
My library Cecelia Ahern Audio Book that I need to at least start. I love and adore her books.
Well that’s all I have for now bookworms! I have to go rush out and get ready to be dragged out to Dinner. My challenge post will be up tonight! Happy Reading bookworms!