Hey bookworms! Sorry this is up a little later than usual, but I got caught up with a Twitter chat, but I’m working on this now. Today’s post is a Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish in which we are given a bookish topic or theme, and we bookish people answer with our top bookish answers. Today’s seems fun and cute, so I thought why not! The topic is: Top Ten Bookish Delights! This blog will be lacking a bit in pictures but it will let you know more about me. So let’s get to it!
Top 10 Bookish Delights
1. New Book Smell: I know most prefer any or even old book smell, but my favorite is NEW Book Smell! It’s what keeps me buying new paper books even if my hands can be rough on them.
2. Book Hauls: Yes even if their sparse with the saving money when I can buy more than one book it definitely lifts my mood.
3. A Series Finally Being Finished: Yes for some people this can be a sad thing, but for me one of the most impatient people in the world this makes me so happy!
4. Having a New Favorite Author: Finding new ones is rare but when I do I latch onto them.
5. Going to Bookish Events and Meeting Authors: I need and love to go to these events because it let’s me know as a bookworm I’m not alone! Hearing them speak at RT (plus other events) and hearing their writing process and struggles let’s me know I need to pursue my dreams to let other readers they are not alone!
6. Communicating with Authors on Social Media: Especially on Twitter it’s my favorite thing ever since I started to use Twitter for blogging! Especially with authors like Dahlia Adler and Jodi Meadows, they really care about their readers!
7. Sharing my Reading Experience with Others: Again through blogging and social media I love sharing how we feel about books! It is hard for me in person because I don’t know many people who read where I am at! So sharing the feels is very important to me plus you find others who love the same books! Insta-Best Friend!!!
8. Books With Wolves on The Covers: Did you all really think you were going to escape this post without my mention of my love of wolves? If a book has a wolf on the cover I cannot resist! Here are some examples:
9. When my favorite book gets made into a Cake: Need I mention my birthday cake again? I think I need it every year!
10. Bounding Through A Bookstore: Even if I mostly buy e-books now I love going to Barnes&Noble! It is my Toys R US as I like to fondly call it ^_^ I love bounding through a book store it’s the only time I’m ever considered to be fast XD. I love to race to the YA section, then go search through the mangas or graphic novels, and then lastly peruse the rest of the store.
Well bookworms those are just a few there are a lot more, but I don’t want this post to go on forever. So what are some of your favorite bookish things? Do we share any? Did you do a TTT? Let me know in the comments or link me it down below! I hope you all are having a wonderful week and enjoying bookish things. Happy Reading!