Hey bookworms! It’s time for a Friday Reads because I’ve been not only in a reading slump, but a blogging slump as well >.< I feel so bad, and I’m so sorry I haven’t posted this week! Honestly I am … Continue reading
Hey Bookworms! I’ve missed you! Just this last weekend was filled with homework and I didn’t get any time to schedule a post. I have a bit of time before I go to school, so I decided to do a … Continue reading
Hey Bookworms hope your Friday is going/went well. I made it to the 4th day even if I am posting a little later. So today’s post is a build off of Day 3’s post! Any who I’ll get started.
Day 4: Favorite Book in Favorite Series
Tiger’s Quest by Colleen Houck
This is the sequel to Tiger’s Curse and my favorite book in the series. Now let me leave you a list down below in tradition of yesterdays post and let’s face it there is more than one reason I love this book.
Reasons I Adore TQ
1. Get to Know My Book BF More: We get to see a lot more of a Certain yummy Indian Prince Kishan more
2. Mythology: Once more how it’s woven and combined in this story
3. The Quest and the Reward: Not going to say what it is because I don’t want to spoil you guys but it’s my favorite
4. Dating: Describes the dating life when you don’t find your Prince
5. Kelsi Learning How to Defend Herself: She learns martial arts so she doesn’t have to be your classic D.D (Damsel in Distress) I love that she doesn’t want the boys to completely protect her.
6. Treats: The yummy shakes they get and the cookies Kelsey makes
7. Definition: Characters becoming even more themselves making you more attached
8. Setting: Setting is what I struggle most at so I envy authors who can put you in them so easily
9. Creatures: Fairies!!!
10. Kishan: Again I love him so he needs to be two reasons to read this!
That is just some of the many reasons I love this book and need to do a reread ASAP! I really urge you to start this series if your unable to travel this summer and for some reason this is the book I think of when I think of summer. I may not be willing to share my book bf, but I do want to get this series more reader! So if you can handle a good love triangle, a life risking quest, prophecies and love mythology pick up this series.
That’s all for Day 4 bookworms! I know this was a bit of a gush but I adore this series and want to get it more readers. I know this is posted late, but it is still Day 4. Hope you guys click to see what I have for day 5! Happy reading!
(Picture taken from: The Host of Challenge)
Hey Bookworms! This is my second post of the day, so I hope you don’t mind. I found this on A World of Books blog and it intrigued me. This challenge is hosted by: 746 Books. With how I feel lately I am always looking for the extra push to read! Plus I am a broke college student who can’t afford to travel, so books will help me do so. This challenge goes from June 1st to September 4th. My Challenge will be starting today: June 24th. Now I won’t put much reason or info why I’m reading them and they are in no particular order, but as always the Goodreads Link will be in the title.
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
3. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
4. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
5. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
6. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
7. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
8. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
9. Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
10. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
11. The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
12. Princess in Waiting by Meg Cabot
13. Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
14. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
15. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
16. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
17. The Book Thief by Markus Zusack
18. Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck
19. Broken by Kelley Armstrong
20. The Diviners by Libba Bray
Now these aren’t all the books I plan to read for summer. I plan to read as much as I can! Now there may be some repeats from my Top Ten Tuesday Post for summer reads, but there are also some I didn’t list. I plan to do a wrap-up for this every 2 weeks. Now most of these books will be half or all listened to via audiobooks through my Scribd subscription. Are any of you doing this challenge? If so what books, are on your list? I would love to know! Happy reading!