Hey bookworms! How are you all! So I was struck today by an idea to create a book tag! I’ve never done this before, so I hope my questions make sense and are fun. I am nervous to put it out there, but maybe it will go far!
The Book BFF Tag!
1.Setting the Example: A pair/group of book bff’s that you love
Rose and Lissa from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
2. Childhood Bestie: Which book character would you have like to grow up with?
America Singer from The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
I know most people find her annoying, but I adore her and her talents and wit. I would also be a 5 and we could play duets together!
3. Frenemy: Which book character would bring out your competitive side?
Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series by Rick Riordan
She is just super smart and I would be competitive on who knew more mythology!
4. Fashion Guru: Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Eadlyn Schreave from The Heir by Kiera Cass
I know I know this is part of the selection, but technically I consider it a spinoff series. She designs her own clothes! I am short and would love her to design clothes for me that are more appropriate for my age.
5. The Bad Influence: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
Kami Glass from Unspoken by Sarah Reese Brennan
6.Blood Brothers: Which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want)
Eddie Castile from The Bloodlines series he is in VA too, but is much more prominent in this series. He is always there for Sydney and he makes me giggle!
7. Mother Hen: Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
Kelsey from The Tiger’s Curse Series by Colleen Houck
She would make me cookies and we could watch movies. Have a girl day!
8. The Counselor:Which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
Stevie Rae from The House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast
She has always been on of the truest of the nerd herd. She always gives good advice and is there for all her friends. I know this series was a long one, but she stayed true the whole time. The last few books bugged me but I overall have a soft spot for this series it brought me really great friends!
9. More than friends:Who would be your book bf/ gf (if you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
Kishan Rajaram from the Tiger’s Curse Series again by Colleen Houck
I know I know 2 characters from the same series, but I am really picky with book bf’s. He is my heart really as much as a fictional character can be especially in the last 3 books. I feel like he would truly see me and see the beauty behind the disability. Yes I am in love don’t judge
As for a book gf: No girl has really caught my eye or broken the mold or made me want to put them anything farther than the friend zone but things can change ^_~
10. Tag some Book Buddies!
1. The lovely young ladies at A Fangirl’s Opinion
2. Niki Hawkes at The Obsessive Book Seller
3. Analee from Book Snacks
4. Jenny Duffy from The books, The Art, and Me
5. Christine from Girl in the Pages
6. Hayley from Hails Hearts NYC
7. Sierra from TheBookSpook
8. Cristian from The Bookish God
9. Samantha from Thoughts on Tomes
10. Anyone else who thinks this seems fun!!!
You guys don’t have to do it, but It would make me happy if you did! If you decide to do the tag don’t forget to tag me, so I can see your answers please. I am so excited to have created this tag! Hope you have fun with the questions. I even had trouble answering them. My lack of variety either proves commitment to my favorite books or my need to read more… I choose both XD Hope you enjoyed this bookworms! I know this is two posts in one night, but this one has been one I’ve been working on for weeks. I just wanted to get it up when it was done! Happy reading!
Banners by: James Fenney