Hey bookworms! Hope your week is off to a good start! I really need your help. I am flying to Vancouver on Saturday and I really need your help… I am trying to send positivity for this trip because besides … Continue reading
Hey Bookworms! So after my easy sleep last night I’ve decided to blog when it’s close to bed for me because with school being done I have a problem with having easy access to being physical in the day, so … Continue reading
(Picture taken from: The Host of Challenge)
Hey Bookworms! This is my second post of the day, so I hope you don’t mind. I found this on A World of Books blog and it intrigued me. This challenge is hosted by: 746 Books. With how I feel lately I am always looking for the extra push to read! Plus I am a broke college student who can’t afford to travel, so books will help me do so. This challenge goes from June 1st to September 4th. My Challenge will be starting today: June 24th. Now I won’t put much reason or info why I’m reading them and they are in no particular order, but as always the Goodreads Link will be in the title.
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
3. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
4. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
5. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
6. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
7. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
8. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
9. Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
10. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
11. The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
12. Princess in Waiting by Meg Cabot
13. Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
14. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
15. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
16. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
17. The Book Thief by Markus Zusack
18. Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck
19. Broken by Kelley Armstrong
20. The Diviners by Libba Bray
Now these aren’t all the books I plan to read for summer. I plan to read as much as I can! Now there may be some repeats from my Top Ten Tuesday Post for summer reads, but there are also some I didn’t list. I plan to do a wrap-up for this every 2 weeks. Now most of these books will be half or all listened to via audiobooks through my Scribd subscription. Are any of you doing this challenge? If so what books, are on your list? I would love to know! Happy reading!
Hey Bookworms! Movie Monday is a feature on my blog where I talk about movies I have watched, adaptions, or just reviews. This post will talk about adaptions, but be I will be books of adaptions I still need to read! I know, I know horrible of me, but I don’t always know they are a book when I first see the movie, or I am too eager to see the movie to read before I get a chance to read the book. So in this post I will link the Goodreads in the and place the trailer below. Hopefully this will make it easier to find both!
2. The Namesake
Well bookworms I will leave you with these 10! Tell me if you would like me to do another one of these because shamefully I have more. If you read any of these I would love to know which one you think I should start first. Do you always read the book before the movie, or do you let it slide sometimes? Which ones have you let slide? Which of these movies are your favorites? Which of these do you still want to watch? Let me know in the comments! I am always up to talk! Happy reading and watching!