Hey bookworms! I know this TBR is a day late, but better late than never, right? This round takes place the 22nd to the 29th of this month. I’ve figured it’s the perfect way to cram some books in before the end … Continue reading
Hey Bookworms! I’ve missed you! Just this last weekend was filled with homework and I didn’t get any time to schedule a post. I have a bit of time before I go to school, so I decided to do a … Continue reading
Hey bookworms! I thought I’d do a quick post before I’m drowning in the homework I plan to start at 4. I honestly have no clue how I am going to survive this semester… So between all the homework I … Continue reading
Hey Bookworms hope your Friday is going/went well. I made it to the 4th day even if I am posting a little later. So today’s post is a build off of Day 3’s post! Any who I’ll get started.
Day 4: Favorite Book in Favorite Series
Tiger’s Quest by Colleen Houck
This is the sequel to Tiger’s Curse and my favorite book in the series. Now let me leave you a list down below in tradition of yesterdays post and let’s face it there is more than one reason I love this book.
Reasons I Adore TQ
1. Get to Know My Book BF More: We get to see a lot more of a Certain yummy Indian Prince Kishan more
2. Mythology: Once more how it’s woven and combined in this story
3. The Quest and the Reward: Not going to say what it is because I don’t want to spoil you guys but it’s my favorite
4. Dating: Describes the dating life when you don’t find your Prince
5. Kelsi Learning How to Defend Herself: She learns martial arts so she doesn’t have to be your classic D.D (Damsel in Distress) I love that she doesn’t want the boys to completely protect her.
6. Treats: The yummy shakes they get and the cookies Kelsey makes
7. Definition: Characters becoming even more themselves making you more attached
8. Setting: Setting is what I struggle most at so I envy authors who can put you in them so easily
9. Creatures: Fairies!!!
10. Kishan: Again I love him so he needs to be two reasons to read this!
That is just some of the many reasons I love this book and need to do a reread ASAP! I really urge you to start this series if your unable to travel this summer and for some reason this is the book I think of when I think of summer. I may not be willing to share my book bf, but I do want to get this series more reader! So if you can handle a good love triangle, a life risking quest, prophecies and love mythology pick up this series.
That’s all for Day 4 bookworms! I know this was a bit of a gush but I adore this series and want to get it more readers. I know this is posted late, but it is still Day 4. Hope you guys click to see what I have for day 5! Happy reading!