Hey Bookworms! It’s time for me to do another sleepy post for you all, but I really also felt the need blog. It keeps me feeling productive even when I am having a very draining week. Anywho this post is … Continue reading
Hey bookworms! It’s time for a Friday Reads because I’ve been not only in a reading slump, but a blogging slump as well >.< I feel so bad, and I’m so sorry I haven’t posted this week! Honestly I am … Continue reading
(Borrowed from Group) Hey bookworms! I decided to get back in the blogging swing this week with Top 5 Wednesday post. Honestly with the stress of life and job hunting, what better way to get my mind off of things … Continue reading
Hey Bookworms hope your Friday is going/went well. I made it to the 4th day even if I am posting a little later. So today’s post is a build off of Day 3’s post! Any who I’ll get started.
Day 4: Favorite Book in Favorite Series
Tiger’s Quest by Colleen Houck
This is the sequel to Tiger’s Curse and my favorite book in the series. Now let me leave you a list down below in tradition of yesterdays post and let’s face it there is more than one reason I love this book.
Reasons I Adore TQ
1. Get to Know My Book BF More: We get to see a lot more of a Certain yummy Indian Prince Kishan more
2. Mythology: Once more how it’s woven and combined in this story
3. The Quest and the Reward: Not going to say what it is because I don’t want to spoil you guys but it’s my favorite
4. Dating: Describes the dating life when you don’t find your Prince
5. Kelsi Learning How to Defend Herself: She learns martial arts so she doesn’t have to be your classic D.D (Damsel in Distress) I love that she doesn’t want the boys to completely protect her.
6. Treats: The yummy shakes they get and the cookies Kelsey makes
7. Definition: Characters becoming even more themselves making you more attached
8. Setting: Setting is what I struggle most at so I envy authors who can put you in them so easily
9. Creatures: Fairies!!!
10. Kishan: Again I love him so he needs to be two reasons to read this!
That is just some of the many reasons I love this book and need to do a reread ASAP! I really urge you to start this series if your unable to travel this summer and for some reason this is the book I think of when I think of summer. I may not be willing to share my book bf, but I do want to get this series more reader! So if you can handle a good love triangle, a life risking quest, prophecies and love mythology pick up this series.
That’s all for Day 4 bookworms! I know this was a bit of a gush but I adore this series and want to get it more readers. I know this is posted late, but it is still Day 4. Hope you guys click to see what I have for day 5! Happy reading!